The Bangladesh Denim Exhibition returned to Dhaka last month after a two-year hiatus and attracted the most visitors in the show’s twelve-year history! The LYCRA Company showcased the latest denim development of its Bangladesh customers featuring the company’s fiber and fabric technologies. The innovations highlighted at the show included our branded spandex (elastane) and polyester cooling and warming technologies that transform denim by adding next-level comfort and performance:
- LYCRA® ADAPTIV fiber creates ultra-stretch, one-size-fits-more garments that adapt to fit different body shapes and sizes, with excellent shape retention.
- LYCRA® DUAL COMFORT technology combines all-day comfort, soft stretch, and durable shape retention with moisture-wicking cooling performance.
- The LYCRA® XTRA LIFE® brand family of durable fiber technologies for denim, which include LYCRA® Anti-Slip fiber, LYCRA® FREEF!T technology and LYCRA® XFIT technology.
- LYCRA® EcoMade fiber is made with 20% pre-consumer recycled materials for sustainable stretch performance.
- COOLMAX® EcoMade technology made from 100% textile waste provides sustainable cool and dry comfort.
- THERMOLITE® EcoMade technology made from 100% textile waste delivers sustainable lightweight warmth.
Be an insider
Want to see what you missed at the expo? Textile Today takes you inside The LYCRA Company’s booth and interviews Maggi Fabrizio, South Asia & EMEA Commercial Director. Watch his interview to learn more about our innovative fiber and technology solutions for denim.
LYCRA®, COOLMAX® and THERMOLITE® are trademarks of The LYCRA Company.
The LYCRA Company
Marketing Communications Director - B2B - 中国香港地区